We value privacy, especially yours
What is covered by this Policy
Any application which links to this Policy, is covered by this Policy.
Information we collect
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Individual and business contact information (such as name, company name, physical address, email address and telephone or fax number)
- Information that enables us to verify an individual's identity
- Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of others to whom we are asked to send information
- Information provided in response to surveys
- Username, password, and other credentials used to access the App
- The geographic location of your device if you use certain features of our apps
- Payment information (including payment card details or online payment services number and invoicing address) and financial information (such as bank account numbers)
- Tax identification number in circumstances in which you request products or services for which this information is required, or in connection with certain promotions or prize draws
- Other personal information that may be provided to us to obtain a product or service
- Internet service provider's name;
- Wireless network's name;
- IP addresses or any other identifiers of any devices that are connected to the network;
- Any information that the manufacturer makes available through the device – for example, for a printer, we may see the manufacturer and model of printer and the ink cartridge levels, should it be available; and
- Information about each device's internet usage.
How we use your Information
Chorus Software Solutions may use the Information to:
- Fulfill a Service to you;
- Complete your purchase;
- Establish and verify your identity;
- Activate and maintain your account;
- Handle and resolve billing disputes;
- Provide technical support;
- Protect and improve our services;
- Offer updates, notices and other information about applications and services available from Chorus Software Solutions or its affiliates as permitted by law;
- Respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- To enforce the applicable Terms of Service;
- Comply with the law and defend our rights;
- Protect against fraud and potential fraud;
- Notify you of any known breach of your Information; and
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application, and Chorus Software Solutions' systems and services.
How we share your Information
We will not use or disclose your Information to non-affiliated third parties except as disclosed in this Policy.
Chorus Software Solutions may transfer or license your Information to:
- Non-affiliated companies to assist us in providing, maintaining and operating our services. These companies are required to comply with the principles set out in this Policy and only use such information only for the purposes for which it was provided to them;
- A third-party, in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of its business or of any assets or shares of our business or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same or similar products and services from the third-party. In such an event, we will provide notice of any material change to this Policy, or our Services, in the manner described in this Policy. In these circumstances, Information may be shared with the actual or prospective purchasers or assignees, or with the newly acquired business
Chorus Software Solutions may also disclose your Information to:
- Comply with the law and/or legal process in which a formal request has been made (e.g. request from an administrative oversight agency, civil suit, subpoena, court order or judicial or administrative proceeding);
- Defend our rights and/or property or the rights and property of others;
- Respond to claims that the content(s) of a communication violates the rights of another;
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
How we protect your Information
We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical controls best practices to protect your Information including data encryption where appropriate; however, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure the security of information during its transmission between you and us. Accordingly, you acknowledge that when you transmit such information, you do so at your own risk. We will notify you of any confirmed security breach of your Information to the extent required by and in accordance with state and federal law.
How long we keep your Information
Chorus Software Solutions will retain your Information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or not prohibited by applicable law.
How you are notified if the Policy changes
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we do, we will post the updated Policy with the last revised date. Your continued use of the application means that you consent to the updates. You should periodically read the Policy to understand our privacy practices.
If we make material changes to this Policy, then we will notify you in the application or by email and seek your affirmative consent
Communicating with you electronically
By downloading and using our application, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically. This includes any required notifications (i.e. legal, technical, regulatory, security, privacy) relating to your use of the application
Your rights related to your Personal Information
While we take various steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, we rely upon you to provide accurate and complete information when interacting with us
Upon your request and as allowed or required by law and consistent with our applicable partner agreements, you may request  to take the following actions with your Personal Information: (i) provide you with a copy, (ii) correct, (iii) update, (iv) delete, To make such a request, or if you have a privacy-related complaint, please contact  via postal mail or email as provided in this Policy.
For non-U.S. residents
We may transfer Information that we collect about you outside of the country in which it was collected. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring Information about yourself, including your Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as the European Union. By doing so, you are consenting to the transfer of Information about yourself, including your Information, to the U.S. you are also consenting to the use and disclosure of Information about yourself, including your Information, as described in this Policy.
Where to turn with questions
If you have any questions about this Policy, about our application, or want to request access to, correction, or deletion of your Personal Information, or a privacy-related complaint, you can contact Chorus Software Solutions by email at email@example.com.